Tuesday, January 12

.two.

I won't get tired of you and besides, I love you very much.


I was tired last night but we still stayed up until six am. Drank with friends and looked for food. It was fun, having these experiences with The boyfriend. I remember when we are still drinking, while everybody else is laughing their heads off about Jamie, The boyfriend and I were just talking, having our own world and laughing on our own reasons. It was fun that way. Sometimes, it still makes me wonder how we can remove everybody else and concentrate on each other. It's as if, everything is well, as long as we are together. Well anyway, we were very, very tired. And to think that he needs to get up really early to go prepare for school. Haha. He has like only three hours of sleep. [Wawa atabibi] ^^
Anyway, I'll be spending my night with The boyfriend. And I'm just about as excited as ever to go home (--,)
Oh! Btw, Jhaicz has a camera already. Yay! The boyfriend said last night "We have another camera." Haha.
Wonder when will I have real pictures posted here for my every entry.. Tsk. I'm planning to have a laptop of my own, to do this whenever, wherever! Haha. Still gonna process a credit card. Pssh. xoxo

" I know you were trying to give me the best of your love, here in my heart, i give you the best of my love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ImageChef.com