Monday, January 18

.four.

Let's start it on last Friday.
It was, well, a day where I wanted to tell everything to The boyfriend. It was suppose to be a joke. 'coz I know how he will deal with confrontations. But it ended as a real confrontation. He was mad, really. But I reacted differently this time, instead of doing the usual , going after him, I let him do what he wants. He told me he'll leave, and I did not do anything. I didn't even stayed near him then. It was like "now or never" situation. If I'll continue doing what I am used to do, stroking his ego, we won't be going anywhere. I told him I want our relationship to grow. I want us to talk about things openly, without me being too cautious that he might get mad or what. Normal couples talk about problems. They deal with it. talk about how to get rid of it or change it. Not let it aside.


And it ended good. In fact, he went to me (I was in the kitchen then and he was in the bedroom). He listened to all my talking. I know how hard it is for him to stay quiet. He is not that good with confrontations , as I have said (Well, me neither. But I won't let it be that way when it comes to our relationship). He didn't gave me his usual. He just stayed quiet until I ended. After, I reached out. Kissed him and we finished our hot mug of chocolate, then went to bed. And I had one of my best make-up sex ^^

It was hard to be this way, especially that I'm used to be the "follower" in the relationship. My previous partners are the one who initiates the talk. Or what to do and how to deal. But, being on this relationship makes me more responsible in a lot of ways. It isn't just a follower in me that he helped me apply, but the leader too. He helped me discover traits I didn't know I have. He made me a better person. xoxo

" Love is not always enough. "

1 comment:

  1. about time you show him who's the boss! haha! juz kidding. i like the make up s*x part. whew! nice move girl. you'll grow together. *_* winking

    ReplyDelete

ImageChef.com