Tuesday, February 16

.six.

Okay, I have an extra time to do extra stuff at work (but I'm not slacking, okay?). So, here I am with another off-the-net-quizzes. It's not that I believe in them, it's just fun to answer and get the results, be amazed if it matches me and... well, take another quiz, if it did not. ü

So here's another quiz that I so agree that matches me. I just want to put it here...

                              You are Sensitive and Realistic.


Your idea of romance is not something right out of a fairy tale. But sometimes, you'd like an evening where your partner pulls out all the stops for you. You aren't spoiled, but you do like to be pampered in relationships sometimes. It's important for you to feel taken care of.

You want a partner who is responsible, giving and considerate. You want someone who is serious about making a relationship work. For you, love is sticking together through the good times and bad. You take love very seriously. **

I know every girl dreams and wishes for a fairy-tale-kind-of-romance, including me (of course). But I'm more of a reality-check now, I suppose. Thanks to the life lessons that has been thrown at me at a very young age. All things come and go. Nothing is permanent. Things work out and things don't. That's normal. All you need to do is accept it if it's there and forget-then-move-on if it did not. That's why I've had this principle to do everything you can in a relationship. I want to make it work. Make it a healthy, strong and serious relationship. Whatever it takes to make it happen, I would. Just so, if it ended, I could walk away and say... "atleast, I did my part".

But of course, there are times that the baby in me would surface. I have a secret desire to be taken care of, really (I mean, who wouldn't want that, right?). Realistically, I want to be the one who takes care of my partner. I 'baby' him, I give what he wants (even if I get less in return). But there's a part in me who wants to be the one who's taken care of. You know, having this someone who would 'baby' me. Treat me like a princess. I don't need it, but I want it. And that's a plus for me. As long as you take care of me, make me feel secure, I'm yours forever. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. my gosh... we are somehow alike. maybe that's why we're friends! I so agree... you really are sensitive and realistic, and I love those traits of yours. by the way i'm happy that you're happy.

    ReplyDelete

ImageChef.com